Category: Uncategorized
Tags: , , , ,
SepaLogoEN.134820-1024x371

SEPA Simplified

Are you confused about SEPA? If you are, it’s no wonder! There have been alot of TV, radio and newspaper ads, and possibly letters from your banks urging you to take action to prepare for

Category: Uncategorized
Cloud-computing-concept1-1024x696

How Can Cloud Accounting Benefit Your Practice?

With 42% of accounting practices having moved to the cloud (source: AccountingWeb survey) here’s a quick summary of the concept and the benefits to help the remaining 58% decide if it’s the way to go

katie-Taylor

Boxing Day October 31st 2012

Katie Taylor may be undisputed with her Olympic Gold Medal but this year’s sole trader tax filing season is sure to produce its share of equally epic matches between accountants and business owners. This October

Free trial, pay nothing until you're ready...

30 Days Free Trial
This project has been co-funded under the European Agriculture Fund for Rural development administered in this area by the South Kerry Development Partnership Ltd.

foot1foot2foot3foot4foot5